light + Tin
Location: Bend, Oregon
Coming Summer 2017
Limited to 5 People
Signup to get added to the waitlist and receive detailed information about the experience. You'll be notified when the session is launched for registration.
Meet me for a day of making tintypes and getting a hands on experience with this old style photography technique. It's a wonderfully fun and an interesting process. I'll be providing all materials and cameras and will have a mobile mini-darkroom on site.
You'll experience how the tintype process works from start to finish;
- you'll see the process from start to finish
- appreciate where photography came from
- you'll coat your own plates (if you desire)
- expose and process them, all by hand
- and at the end of the day have one or more one-of-a-kind tintype to take home with you